Kawartha Capital Corp (KCC) is a community-based excavation and trucking company servicing Peterborough and surrounding areas. Established in 1998, KCC has grown and expanded in response to customer needs and now provides a seamless approach to building construction. KCC has three core business divisions: 1) Excavation 2) Trucking and Float Services 3) Landscape Supply and Service. The combination of the these divisions offers a continuum of services.
KCC currently employs more than 60 full time employees. The success of our company is characterized by:
- Our track record of successful project completion.
- Our ability to develop long-term relationships with clients, ensuring that they are fully satisfied with all aspects of our work. Many of our clients return to us continually for additional projects.
- An experienced team of managers, supervisors, operators and support staff with more than 30 years experience in the industry.
- A stable and reliable workforce who are able to mobilize quickly and effectively. Our Staff are properly trained and knowledgeable about all aspects of their work and our business. Our employees all share our sense of pride in delivering high quality results to our clients.
- An unwavering commitment to health and safety from all of employees.