Andritz Hydro required selective demolition and interior renovation of an existing building. New office space was created for 35 people in approximately 8,750 sq ft. Warehouse space of 33,750 sq ft was renovated to include a new test facility, coil production, and warehouse areas.
- Selective demolition of existing offices and production areas
- Construction of high voltage endurance testing laboratory
- Renovation of existing offices areas and washrooms, new finishes throughout
- Demising wall for separation of clean room area from warehousing space
- Fire separation Retrofit Mechanical and HVAC upgrades
- Retrofit and upgrade sprinkler system and life safety system
- Extensive upgrade of existing building electrical distribution
- Epoxy floor finish
- Coordinated installation of owner-supplied manufacturing equipment and new bridge crane system for the coil plant.