Build a 41,000 sq ft. facility consisting of 4 analytical laboratories and prep areas, a conference room, staff lunch room/kitchen, staff washrooms and change rooms, 16 offices interspersed throughout the building, and overall space designed for more than 150 people. The building is an intensive lab facility and required complex planning and implementation of systems related to HVAC, mechanical, exhaust, water treatment and handling. The construction schedule needed to be coordinated with staff relocation by the Owner to ensure a seamless transition of existing operations to effectively launch the new facility.
- Site remediation and servicing using in-house staff and equipment.
- Poured concrete foundation
- Structural steel skeleton
- Heavy gauge steel stud exterior envelope framing
- TPO roof membrane
- High voltage sub-station and service and standby generator Extensive HVAC Systems
- Mechanical process water recovery and scrubber system
- Laboratory casework
- Fume Hood installations and Owner supplied equipment